About Me

Tuesday 2 August 2016

DISNEY STORE Alice Through the Looking Glass Film Collection Doll Haul

First Blog Post! Welcome to my blog :) Today I am sharing the new dolls I have added to my collection from the Disney Store's Alice Through the Looking Glass Film Collection. 

Ok, so I know I am a little late to the game considering this collection came out a couple months ago, but it's better late than never, right? I have been meaning to do this post for the past few weeks, but my summer has turned out to be super busy!


Here are my White Queen & Mad Hatter Dolls. I wasn't originally planning on getting them, but decided to when they went on sale. I picked up the White Queen for $24.99 a week after the Mad Hatter, who I got for $36.99! I am glad I picked him up when I did, however, because I don't remember seeing him the week after. Admittedly, both dolls are a tad freaky looking, which was why I hesitated to buy them at first, but they soon grew on me and I came to see their freakishly fantastical charm. I love how Disney pays attention to details, and is able to bring the movie characters to life.


Above you can see the first Alice doll I purchased ( I ended up buying another last week and I will unbox her in a later post). I also decided to buy an extra Red Queen doll when she was on sale because I think she is awesome and I would love to unbox her!


Alice

Mirana, The White Queen
                     
        I love the mix of white with gold and silver accents on The White Queen's dress. It looks like a ballgown, very lovely. She is so ghostly pale she looks like a vampire, but this adds to her ethereal vibe. 
                           
Mad Hatter

I love the Mad Hatter's shocked expression and furry orange caterpillar eyebrows. He is so eclectic, and I love top hats so I'm very happy to own a doll with a top hat. :)

                                                 
                    Gotta love his mismatched socks!

                             
                       Lovely detailing and mix of colour and pattern. 

Iracebeth, The Red Queen

                I also love The Red Queen's dress, both the colour combinations and the details.





Mirana, The White Queen


Overall, I am really impressed with the dolls in this collection, and despite the fact that I have yet to see either Alice film, I had to have the dolls in this set. I will be doing unboxings of Alice and Iracebeth soon, as well as a post about the 17" LE Alice and Iracebeth dolls and much more.  Well, that's all for now. Thanks for reading and have a happy day!



No comments:

Post a Comment