About Me

Friday 5 August 2016

Disney Store BEAUTY AND THE BEAST 2016 Collection Haul

Be My Guest...      A Beauty and the Beast Haul


Above is what I purchased at the Disney Store a few weeks ago. I came in for a peek on a Thursday or Friday on my lunch break and to my pleasant surprise they had received their BATB inventory for the collection that coincides with the upcoming 25th Anniversary of the original 1991 film. I have always loved Beauty and the Beast so I unleashed my childhood self and took a good look around. I will go through what I bought!

2016 Disney Store Deluxe Set

I was excited to find the Deluxe Doll Set, as I had seen this on the disneystore.com website and thought it looked really nice. I love the fact that Belle is wearing her outdoor winter outfit, and the fact that it comes with all the characters and pieces from the film. I believe I bought this set during their sale week, so I saved some money on this pricey set (it is about $ 90 in Canada I believe).


The set comes with Belle's horse, Mrs. Potts, Chip, Lumiere, Cogsworth, and a few other pieces. I will do an unboxing of this set to show what everything looks like up close. This set is still available in store and online.



The only reservation I have about this set is the fact that they did not make the Beast's head removable and have the true face of the Prince underneath. They did this with the mini doll set which is a really cool idea.



I just HAD to pick up some plushies because they look exactly like the characters in the film! Above you can see Cogsworth, Lumiere and Fifi.


I think Mrs. Potts and Chip are my favourites of the plushies, look how adorable they are!


Here is the Belle Animators Mini Doll set. It comes in a cute little container along with some little accessories. This set is very sparkly, and you can see the sparkles on Belle's dress, the horse & pig, and the hooves of the little sheep. Below is the BATB Mini Doll Set which comes with Belle in her golden gown, Gaston, and the Beast in human form. He comes with his Beast form face which you can put over his head.

Beauty and the Beast Mini Doll Set


I also ended up buying a single 12" Belle and a single Beast doll who I will share in a future post. We will have to wait and see what else will be coming soon! I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment