About Me

Tuesday 30 August 2016

RAINBOW BRITE + DISNEY SHOPPING HAUL

Hello! It is a rainy and damp day here and I'm on my lunch at work; so what better time than this to make a blog post!? I was at the Eaton Centre on the weekend and happened to stop by Hallmark and (what else?) The Disney Store. I ended up picking up a few things and will share what I found there.


Ok, so I popped into Hallmark first and noticed a postcard stand for Toronto and Canada postcards. Since I'm on Postcrossing.com I picked up a bunch because they aren't easy to find these days. I mostly buy online, but I love ones from The Postcard Factory so, alas, my mini postcard haul.


Postcards from Hallmark



New Rainbow Brite Toys






I heard a while ago that Hallmark was going to carry some new Rainbow Brite products via their website, and I had totally forgotten about it until I took a walk through the store. If you haven't heard of Rainbow Brite before, I can fill you in a tad. It is a line of toys and books (and I believe that is it) from the early-mid 80s. They included the Rainbow Brite dolls, Sprites (they had a new one at the store but I didn't get it!) Starlight the Unicorn, a cat and a dog. Since the line came out a few years before I was born I never had any of these toys unfortunately. But that's okay, thanks to the internet I was able to buy a couple of vintage Rainbow Brite toys which I will share in a future post! ;)

I just love how cute and bright and colourful the toys are, and their uniqueness. I think they also produced some new Rainbow Brite dolls back in 2009, but I wasn't collecting or interested in toys back then so I had absolutely no idea. Moving onto Disney...


Disney Store Reusable Bag




Anna, Belle, Tinker Bell!
I picked up a few dolls at the Disney Store, and although I wanted to pick up more (some plushies, and a mug) I reigned myself in and stuck with these three gems. Check them out!



Animators' Tinker Bell



Anna Toddler Doll
I was surprised to find this Anna Toddler doll here, as I thought this doll had been released a while ago. I think she is adorable, and the sparkly dress is so cute, and it was the last one so I grabbed it immediately! I only wish there had been an Elsa doll as well :(





17"
2016 17" Singing Belle

17"

I decided to unbox Belle and can show what she looks like entirely, as well as how her dress spins when Mrs. Potts sings! I meant to upload a little vid, so that is coming soon! She is very pretty, but I will save my little review for my next post.

Doll







Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful (and hopefully stress-free) day!

No comments:

Post a Comment