About Me

Friday 12 August 2016

DISNEY'S Elena of Avalor Doll Haul

                               DISNEY's Elena of Avalor Feature Doll Set!



                                             

Princesses Isabel and Elena
             I picked up the Elena of Avalor Feature Doll Set




and the single Elena doll at the Disney Store about a month ago. I had spotted them on the website first and was super excited to see them finally arrive at the Disney Store. Elena is a beautiful doll, and Isabel is absolutely adorable! I have taken plenty of pictures which show the differences between the 12" singing Elena and the regular 12" Elena. Below you can see how the regular Elena has non -articulated rubbery legs, as opposed to singing Elena who has hard plastic legs which are articulated at the knee and ankles.
Regular Elena 


             
Regular Elena comes with her stick?, which is essentially a thick piece of string. It is pretty flimsy and floppy and does not stand straight easily.

Singing Elena Feature Doll
Personally, I like the jeweled torch singing Elena comes with, it looks nicer and displays better. 

Singing Elena 
 
Singing Elena vs. Regular 12" Elena


I absolutely love singing Elena's bright red dress with a beautiful floral design. I love both dresses, but prefer this one to regular Elena's because of the added colours. 


 





Princess Isabel Doll
I LOVE the Princess Isabel doll and think she is so cute! I also love her little dress which is a beautiful soft, sparkly bright pink with a strip of golden yellow down the centre. The soft floral design and puff sleeves top it off. She has an adorable heart shaped face, big brown eyes and really cute curled bangs as you can see below.



Like Elena's hair, Isabel's hair came crunchy and held in position with gel which makes it fairly impossible to brush or style.


Isabel post-hair wash 

Above you can see what Isabel's hair looks like after I washed it with conditioner. This rid the hair of its crunchiness caused by being held in place by gel. To me, the hair is of  great quality and is very soft and shiny. Below you can see Elena's hair after I conditioned hers as well. It looks so long and luxurious!



Unfortunately I had to leave singing Elena's hair alone because she is a singing doll and I was afraid of getting water on her back. Oh well, she will still display quite nicely.

Isabel striking a pose


Thanks for reading...until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Aw man I got the single Elana doll and was hoping her legs would be vendable (ಥ _ ಥ)guess ill keep that in the box and get the one with her jaquin....

    ReplyDelete