About Me

Sunday 11 September 2016

Disney Rapunzel Doll Haul [Disney Store + Ebay]

Good morning! It is a sunny Sunday here and before I get started with chores for today (boring!) I'm making a post! I have so many photos which I've taken over the past couple of months and so many posts to publish so I will be posting a lot over the next little while.

Today I thought I'd share a collection of Rapunzel dolls I've gotten over the past couple of months. I have an updated photo of my entire in-box Rapunzel collection but it is still on my camera I believe, so that will be added later. Again, I am late on the bandwagon when it comes to Disney's Rapunzel collection, and I wasn't collecting/buying when Tangled came out unfortunately so I wasn't able to buy any of these dolls for their original (and reasonable) prices. The only doll in the picture below which is new from the Disney Store is the 17" singing Rapunzel in the updated box [which I'm not a fan of]. I will go through each doll below! :)





2010 Disney Parks Edition Rapunzel
 Above and below you can see the original 2010 Disney Theme Park edition of the 11" Rapunzel doll, who comes with the original and more detailed dress, her friend Pascal, and her long tinsel hair which is so pretty. I bought her on ebay.  




uk edition
2011 17" Rapunzel European edition
Here you can see the 2011 version of the 17" Rapunzel singing doll. The box is rounded because it is a European version and I bought it on ebay from a lovely UK seller who I've bought from before. No nasty surprises when purchasing from her! I tested her hand but because she is a few years old she needs new batteries. I want to keep her in her box while at the same time I would really like to take her old batteries out so they don't corrode. That is never pretty. (I have a story about a vintage toy I purchased which had corroded, I will share in a later post.)


uk edition

uk edition

uk edition



2010 Tangled Rapunzel Toddler Doll

Here is the first edition 2010 Rapunzel Toddler doll from the Tangled collection. For whatever reason she is super popular and sought after and thus finding her new in box at this point in time is extremely, extremely expensive. I like her because of the extra long tinsel hair and because I love all things Rapunzel. Personally I prefer the 17" Disney singing dolls to the Animator/Toddler dolls just because I am not as fond of the doll type [which is probably why I don't like American Girl dolls]. However, I am still a fan of these Disney dolls and when I found this new in box one for a semi-affordable [I'm not saying 'good'] price I sent in a best offer to the seller and snatched her up!



This Rapunzel Toddler doll arrived well packed and with a great condition box as advertised. I love her lilac nightdress and her long glittery hair. 



2010 Rapunzel 11" dolls
These are the two first edition 2010 Tangled Rapunzel dolls that I purchased off ebay. I had been looking for this version for a while, but all that was available that I could find for the past 4 months were used ones in bad shape. No thanks! When I came across these two NIB ones one day I had a hard time choosing between the two and so I bought both of them (from two separate sellers) with the intention of keeping one in package and to open one doll. I have not opened one of these dolls as of yet, but I most likely will at some point. Again, I love the glittery tinsel hair which is extra long at 17", as well as the more detailed dress.







2016 17" Singing Rapunzel Doll
This is Disney's 17" singing Rapunzel doll with a new box. The doll is the exact same as the previous release doll with the box with the handle (which I love so much more). I am not a fan of this new box because the doll is harder to see and does not display as nicely. Also, there is no handle. Disney has released the new 17" Belle doll with this box style as well. I much prefer the previous version box.


Below you can see my kitty cat Dmitri who likes to hang out with me while I take photos and organize things :)
My baby boy Dmitri


Thanks for visiting with me and Dims! Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment